The PiNK Plus Prestained Protein Ladder contains 11 proteins th at resolve into sharp, tight bands in the range of 10-175 kilodalton (kDa). The PiNK Plus Prestained Protein Ladder allows you to monitor molecular weight separation during on SDSpolyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE), estimate molecular weights of proteins of interest, and evaluate western transfer efficiency.
- Broad range: 10-175 kDa (Tris-glycine-SDS running buffer)
- Ready-to-use: supplied in a loading buffer for direct loading on gels
- Easy to identify: includes the ~10, ~40 and ~90 kDa reference b ands coupled with an blue dyes
- Sharp bands
- Monitoring of protein migration during SDS-PAGE gel electrophoresis.
- Monitoring of protein transfer onto membranes during Western blots.
- Sizing of proteins on SDS-PAGE gels and Western blots.
Approximately 0.2~0.4 mg/ml of each protein in the buffer (20 mM Tris-phosphate, pH 7.5 at 25°C), 2 % SDS, 1 mM Dithiothreitol, 4.8 M Urea, and 12 % (v/v) Glycerol.
The quality of the PiNK Plus Prestained Protein Ladder is tested on a lot-to-lot basis to ensure consistent product quality.
Stable for up to 2 weeks at 25°C.
Stable for up to 3 months at 4°C.
For long term storage, store at -20°C.