The High Capacity cDNA Reverse Transcription Kit contains all components necessary for the quantitative conversion of up to 2 µg of total RNA to single-stranded cDNA in a single 20 µL reaction. The High Capacity cDNA Reverse Transcription Kit delivers extremely high-quality, single-stranded cDNA from 0.02 to 2 µg total RNA. Reactions can be scaled up to 100 µL to generate 10 µg of cDNA from a single reaction. Downstream applications include real-time PCR, standard PCR, and microarrays. The kit is ideal for generating cDNA archives.
Features of this kit include:
• Linear target amplification for real-time PCR
• Higher yields and precision than other cDNA synthesis kits at a fraction of the cost
• 10-fold greater dynamic range than other kits
Extensively tested with a variety of templates
Quantitative first-strand synthesis of all RNA species is achieved with the use of the random primers. The kit has been extensively tested with a variety of RNA templates, including GC- and AU-rich targets and RNAs expressed at low levels. cRNA can also be efficiently generated from in vitro transcription of cDNA.
|Downstream Application:||Real-Time Quantitative PCR (qPCR), Reverse Transcriptase PCR (RT-PCR)|
|Reaction Format:||Separate Components|
|Sample Type (General):||RNA|
|Final Product:||cDNA (First-Strand)|
|Final Product Size(s):||7 kb or less|
|Optimal Reaction Temperature:||37° C|
|Product Size:||1,000 reactions|
|Shipping Condition:||Dry Ice|
Contents & storage
• 2 × 1 mL of 10X RT Buffer
• 2 × 1 mL of 10X RT Random Primers
• 1 × 1 mL of 25X dNTP Mix (100 mM)
• 1 × 1 mL of MultiScribe® Reverse Transcriptase (50 U/µL)Store between -15°C and -25°C.